Thursday, December 17, 2009
Winter Boots...yawn, yawn
Winter boots, admittedly an ultra boring topic, but nonetheless I have been thinking about my recent purchase of Swiss Army boots all week long. I've never been one to think much of winter boots, I usually wore my Nike outdoor hiking boots and thought nothing more of it. Well those guys had seen their day and I decided to replace them with real winter boots. Got these Swiss Army winter boots and they are just amazing. Considering that I'm outside in -30 below weather walking the dog 3x day, I really need a true outdoor boot. Now my feet stay warm and dry and I actually look forward to walking the dog no matter what winter has in store. More than that, it got me thinking how much we can appreciate and enjoy some of the little things of life, like warm winter boots...Now how does this compare to the Tiger Woods story?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment