Saturday, August 27, 2011

"I am ripping up this application."

"Then enjoy it because it will be the last thing that you do."

"My ass, what ever happened to acting?"

"You know the story, Finkie, I choked. I can't get over it. I don't want to do it anymore."

"How can you be such a pussy? Get back on the horse, and if you can't then get help."

"Maybe I just want to quit one thing and try something else. Anyhow, it's more than I can say for you, Finkie. You just dropped out of film school, end of story."

"Excuse me but I beg to differ. You dont need  a degree to make movies, you need experience. And that's what I'm doing now. Maybe shooting weddings and bar mitzvahs isn't glamorous, but it's a start."

"A start for what? Cinema de la grotesque?"

"I prefer to call it Fellini-inspired."

"Like the Rappaport wedding with forty-two minutes of close-ups of men with bad toupees."

"Williard on balding heads. Would've killed at the box office!"

"Or the Luden bar mitzvah video with thirty-five minutes of close ups of the dwarf aunt."

"A dwarf in a horah! Golden, fucking golden!"

"then what was the Fenster Sweet Sixteen?"

"Platinum, fucking platinum!"

"Of course her father tried to run you over with his Lincoln after you took a bush-shot of his daughter at her own Sweet Sixteen!"

"That just happened..."

"Just happened, Finkie? Just happened?! You shot that from under the table."

"An angle shot, that's all. It's not my fault the chick doesn't use Neat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog