Thursday, May 27, 2010

Podcast Embedded Dreams

No wonder I hardly read anymore. Maybe my wife is right - I'm too hooked up to my iPod. (Wait till I get my iPad!) But how could a non-user understand? An iPod fills in the gaps of boring gaps of life: TV, inane movies and obnoxious jock commentary when you're watching sports. It enhances the drive in the car, no need for more inane radio music. Also love my iPod when I wake up 3 in the morning and want to fall back asleep. I put on a long podcast where the host has a relaxing delivery and soothing tone and soon fall back asleep. The weird thing is that I often fall asleep while the podcast is still running and then it becomes embedded in my dream. Last night i fell asleep listening to a podcast on how (just a theory) the pyramids were built. Then this became part of my dream and I was visualizing the actual building process then dreamt that they built them underwater. I'm not even sure if that theory was part of the podcast but it sure turned into an interesting dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog