Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Looking Forward to Game 7

I watched Game 6 (of the Canadiens - Washington series) and loved every minute. One of the best games I've watched in any sport in a long time. And I admit, I was rooting for the Canadiens to win, but you won't see me driving around with a Canadien's flag attached to the window of my car. I just find that kind of hyper sports club patriotism pathetic. I also don't get why people are crazy about attending the game when it's so much more comfortable to watch from the comfort of your own home...I dunno, but I find that the thrill of going out to a live event is offset by all of the aggravation you must endure like parking, traffic, uncomfortable seating, obstructed view of the game (at times), noise and so on...Meanwhile I am looking forward to Game 7 in the comfort of my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog