"Three weeks to write a seven minute piece of crap?"
"Why? That's too long, Nigel?" Harry said while straining to focus on both his agent and on the hot piece of work crossing and uncrossing her legs sitting at the table across from them. He felt creepy about the prolonged indiscreet wanton glance, but listening to Nigel rag on him all night was a drag.
"So what, it beats sitting in Starbuck's all day calling in for my messages. 'You have no new messages.' I know that's just a standard recording, but I swear you that it's become a Hal and now mocks me. Anyhow. no one calls me back, including you, Nigel."
"I call you when I have something to say. Meanwhile I'm here taking you out to dinner, spending some quality time with you. What else do you want from my life?"
"How about a little encouragement, after all, I am writing for the Cohen brothers--" Harry said while fantasizing about crawling under the table of the hot legs babe and licking her from head to toe.
"AKA the hummus brothers. Not thrilled about the shared writing credit with Mr. Doudou or the split paycheck. That's twelve hundred and fifty bucks with no benefits since it's a non-union gig, less my commission of course."
"Fuck the money, Nigel. I'm getting experience...I thought you were waving your commission?"
"And pay for this dinner out of my own pocket?"
Harry put his hand in his pocket to adjust the positioning of the bird dog in his pants, now pointing towards the leggy girl who was driving him crazy.
"Man, you're cheap, Nigel. Next time just take me out for the early bird special."
Nigel tugged at his shirt collar as if he was wearing a make-believe tie. "That's the thing, Harry. If you continue working for the Cohen brothers, there may not be a next time. Our agency doesn't do--"
No next time? The asshole! Harry went ballistic and pounced from his chair until he realized that he was standing there, with the pup tent in his pants pointing directly at Nigel, pecker to eye-level.
"Good God!" Nigel gasped, attracting the attention of the legs babe sitting across from them. She involuntarily spit out her mouthful of wine while Harry collapsed back into his seat in raging shame. He shrugged his shoulders in embarrassment.
"It happens," he mumbled. "It's that chick with the hot legs sitting across from me," Harry pathetically tried to explain. "She's been vibing me all night."
"Seems like all the vibrations have migrated to inside your pants...I think I'll grab check now. This is sooo embarrassing."
"Can we at least finish the Cohen brothers discussion, Nigel?"
"The Cohen brothers, " Nigel spat in disgust. "Sorry, Harry, but no interest in discussing this topic. I've got to get home and take a bath. As for you, frisky lad, a cold shower will work wonders."
Harry's eyes wandered off again and for a brief shining moment, locked glances with Miss Legs, who was busy fantasizing about Harry, crouched under her table, licking her from head to toe.
No comments:
Post a Comment