Friday, May 20, 2011

The Getaway

"Gomez, we're not using your car for the getaway. I hate the way you drive."

"Well fuck you too, Harry. This is my first getaway and I'm not driving in your filthy shit-box."

"Excuse me, but my shit-box, aka Toyota Corolla, was named Car & Drivers car of the year."

"For losers, Harry, for losers. My Beamer wins. Now get the fuck in."

"Okay, but I'm not splitting the gas with you, Gomez. You drive, you pay."

"Get the fuck in you cheap moron before they blow our heads off."

Lucky that the Marano brothers were too dumb to notice that the street parking for residents was on the street behind Gomez's duplex. Harry and Gomez were able to slip out and drive off undetected.

Enzo, the big Marano brother with two Frankenstein bolts sticking out of the sides of his neck -- (result of an old equestrian accident) -- rang the door bell. He was surprised that no one answered.

"Maybe they went bowling?" he said.

"Or maybe the two faggots are buying make up at CVC? They have the best cosmetic counter in this part of the city," said Bunny, the short Marano brother with the pierced nipples.

"Big bro, mind if I whack 'em both this time?"

"I dunno, you're shooting like crap these days. It took you four shots to rub out Pedro the florist in Oakland."

"Only cuz I had to used the faggot's 22 calibre piece of shit. I shoulda choked him with his dildo."

"Yeah, what about the time before with the magnum. You blew off the guy's ears and he got away."

"Did you see those ears? Like fucking Dumbo."

"I dunno. This one's gotta be clean. Wendy's got big connections."

"Then I can strangle the two queers. You know how good I am with my hands."

Bunny shut his eyes  rubbed hid neck and said, "Fine, but this time I get to chop up the bodies."

"Deal."

"I brought along an extra container and some ice packs. I'd like to keep some meat for my dog. He's been hooked on this new raw meat diet ever since I fed him Pedro the florist."

"Never would've thought that dogs ate Mexican."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog