Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Grappling with Modern Day Reality
Suffering from extreme jet lag, but managed to get in a decent day of work. Hit the phones hard and even started to get aggravated. Anyone else out there get home from a great trip and spend the next month thinking: Now what was I doing on this day - a week / 2 weeks, a month ago? There is so much about modern day living that I can barely fathom. Take Sunday, I had breakfast in Jerusalem, lunch 32,000 feet over Crete, supper over Newfoundland and landed in Canada in time to catch an NFL game, (although too tired and grungy to watch). Now last week at this time I was relaxing at a spa enjoying an epic day...Two weeks ago, basking on a beach in Tel Aviv. And when you are on that beach doesn't it feel like you will never leave it, like that moment is eternal? That's why I'm counting on cracking the string theory juggernaut where there are unlimited realities. I want to live in the one where I'm on the beach all day, what about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment